- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: SHENCHAO/OEM/ODM
- Model Number: SC900
- Power Source: Gasoline
- key word: walk behind power trowel
- size: 128*128*81
- Engine: honda,robin,Logcin
- energy: gasoline/petrol
- usage: walk-behind
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||in Pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||15-35 work days|
SpecificationsWalk-behind Power Trowel
1Electric without pollution
2Low maintenance cost and long life time
Walk-behind Power Trowel
A power trowel (also known as a "power float", "helicopter" or "trowel machine") is a piece of light construction equipment used by construction companies and contractors, to apply a smooth finish to concrete slabs.
Power trowels differ in the way they are controlled:
- Ride-on power trowels are used by an operator sitting on a seat upon the machinery, controlling the power trowel with the necessary buttons.
- Walk-behind power trowels are used by an operator walking behind the machine.
Detailed Product Description
Dynamic eletric power trowels are the ideal equipments in the enclosed job site.
1) Easily and safety for operating
2) Electric without pollution
3) Low maintenance cost and long life time design
|Weight kg(lb)||89 (195)|
|Dimension mm (in)||1920(75)*910(35)*980(38)|
|Working diameter mm (in)||850 (34)|
|Max. output kw||2|